Monday, September 9, 2024

New Patterns! Inside Out and Despicable Me

 Now that I've finished revamping the majority of the website, I've been feeling very designer-y. A couple of sequel movies came out this summer featuring some of my favorite animated characters, so of course I designed some beadies of those characters.

Inside Out

I absolutely loved the first movie when it came out in 2015. In fact, I had designed Joy and Sadness beads in the summer of 2015, but I never got them up on the website, and when I was searching through my photos, I didn't find any pictures of them when I started to design the rest of the characters after seeing Inside Out 2. So I designed them again. And this time, they got all their buddies, new and old.


My grandkids really enjoyed that I designed these while they were visiting, and took them home with them! These patterns are now on the website and linked below:










Despicable Me

The first Despicable Me came out in 2010, and this is another animated movie that I just loved. Especially the Minions. I did make a rather large minion beadie and put it on my backpack for several years. But I'm not sure where I got that pattern from. I also wanted a smaller version. So I looked around to see what was on the internet, and found two different versions - one from the former BeadyBuddiesBonanza website, which is now defunct, and one from an Etsy seller. I used the parts I liked from both, and made new designs, including the purple "evil" Minion.


The only other characters currently or previously available on other websites were Gru (from the defunct BeadyBuddysBonanza), and Agnes and her unicorn on Evelyn's Beadie Page. I made both, and then made new designs for the rest of the characters, made to scale to go with these first two.


Since the BeadyBuddysBonanza website is defunct, but I had most of the patterns downloaded from years ago, I put the jpg of the Gru pattern up on my website, with credit to Danette for designing it. 


Agnes (from Evelyn's Beadie Page)

And here is the rest of the family:


Happy Beading! I hope you enjoy these new patterns!

No comments:

Post a Comment