Tuesday, September 10, 2024

In My Taylor Swift Beadie Era

 My daughter really likes Taylor Swift's music, and now she has passed that on to my grandson who is 5 years old. Naturally, the last time I visited them, I had the opportunity to see the Eras concert on Disney Plus and several of her videos. 

I was inspired by all the beautiful outfits Taylor wore in her Eras concert, and designed some Taylor beadies based on those.

These designs are heavily based on Lily's icandream.com doll design template and I am very grateful for the assistance her website provides when I am designing people or cartoon characters. I made all of these patterns using wee pony beads (available from Bolek's Craft Supplys) and plastic lacing.

These patterns will be coming to the website soon, with stringpath drawings, but you can see enough about how most of these are made to be able to do it without a drawing.

A few of the Taylor designs
Lover Era

Fearless Era

Acoustic Interlude, or as my daughter calls it, "Surprise Songs"

Evermore Era

Reputation Era

Speak Now Era

Red Era

folklore Era

1989 Era

Midnights Era










No comments:

Post a Comment